Noa cardi is a patterned cardi, inspired by artwork from artist Ben Stubbington translated using a double-bed-jacquard stitch. This cardi with feminine, blouson sleeves is made from the softest, Peruvian, alpaca yarns. The cropped proportion with Italian, horn-effect buttons allow the piece to be as worn buttoned up as a wear-alone or to be layered. For a knit-set style Noa back to the matching Marlee skirt or as a separate back to a high-waisted pant proportion.
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING OVER $300
- Ethically made in Peru with LOVE
- Made from Peruvian yarn: 60% Baby Alpaca, 23% Wool, 7% Polyamide
- Medium weight, double-bed-jacquard stitch.
- Clean, tow-tone placket with 5x button closure
- Blouson sleeve with skinny-rib cuff to control volume
- Dry clean only
- Body length (top shoulder to bottom): approximately 19"
- Body width at chest | waist| approximately 18 1/2”
- Body width at bottom hem rib is approximately 15 ½”
- Model is wearing size: XS/S
- Model is size S, size 2 and 5ft 10” in height
- Measurements are based on size XS/S and taken on the flat