Nyla is a textural sweater made with the softest bloucle alpaca yarn in sumptuous, twisted, cables stitch on the front body panel and sleeves, and a lofty fisherman-rib stitch on the back body. Nyla looks chunky,yet is extremely light. You might want to cocoon in this sweater on repeat.
FREE DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING OVER $300
- Made in Peru by artisan women with LOVE
- Hang tag is signed by artisan with an edition number
- Made sustainably from Peruvian bloucle alpaca yarn: 89% alpaca, 11% polyamide
- Cable and fisherman rib combined stitch
- Straight sleeves
- Rib trims at mock neck, cuffs and bottom hem to control volume
- Dry clean only
- Body length (top to bottom): approximately 21"
- Body width at chest/waist: approximately 21”
- Bottom rib hem width: 21"
- Model is wearing: Size XS/SModel is size S, size 2 and 5ft 9” in height
- Measurements are based on size XS/S and taken on the flat