Nyla is a textural sweater made with the softest air-spun alpaca yarn in sumptuous, twisted, cables stitch on the front body panel and sleeves, and a lofty fisherman-rib stitch on the back body. Nyla looks chunky, yet is extremely light. You might want to cocoon in this sweater on repeat.
Also available in Ivory.
FREE DOMESTIC GROUND SHIPPING OVER $300
- Made in Peru by artisan women with LOVE
- Hang tag is signed by artisan with an edition number
- Made sustainably from Peruvian air-spun yarn: 70% baby alpaca, 7% merino, 23% polyamide
- Cable and fisherman rib combined stitch
- Straight sleeves
- Rib trims at mock neck, cuffs and bottom hem to control volume
- Dry clean only
- Body length (top to bottom): approximately 21"
- Body width at chest/waist: approximately 21”
- Bottom rib hem width: 21"
- Model is wearing: Size XS/S
- Model is size S, size 2 and 5ft 9” in height
- Measurements are based on size XS/S and taken on the flat