WHAT IS YOUR SIZING?
- XS/S/M/L/XL sized styles are the slightly slimmer bodies
- XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL are sized between sizes because they are a more relaxed fit.
- OS: One Size styles we believe cover a wide range of sizes and are intentionally oversized. One Sized scarf, hats, throws are not relative to clothing sizes in the above chart
WHERE CAN I FIND ELEVEN SIX KNITWEAR?
Here at our online store or check out our STOCKISTS under the STORES tab on our website.
You can also visit our RETAIL Store in Kingston, NY. If you are not able to visit in person we offer virtual appointments.
Our ELEVEN SIX Men’s Knitwear and ELEVEN SIX Home is exclusively found on our website and at the Kingston, NY Retail store.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
If you are not completely satisfied with your ELEVEN SIX online purchase, you may send it back to us for an exchange or refund.
All merchandise returned must be unworn, unwashed, with price tags intact.
Returns must be shipped with a reliable shipper with a trackable tracking number.
Exchanges/Returns must be reported to ELEVEN SIX within 14 days of the original ship date and received within 21 days.
Exchanges/Refunds are processed within 7 days after we receive the merchandise. You will receive a confirmation email when your exchanges/credits are processed. We will deduct $12 from the refund if our domestic free-shipping option was used.
We do not refund shipping costs. Shipping costs will only be refunded when the return is a result of an error or damaged merchandise.
We reserve the right to deny credits if the merchandise returned does not meet our return policy requirements.
Returns will be credited to the original credit card account used for purchase within 7 business days of receipt.
Any sale merchandise purchased at 40% or higher is final Sale. No exchanges or returns will be accepted.
WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
- Orders over $300 we offer FREE US domestic shipping (except Hawaii and Alaska)
- Domestic orders under $300 will be a flat rate of $12
- Canada: flat rate $40 (This does not include custom duty and tax fees. The customer is responsible for these).
- Worldwide for flat rate $50 (This does not include custom duty and tax fees. The customer is responsible for these).
- For International orders over $450 we also offer FREE shipping.
Once your order is received we will to ship within 48 business hours (Mon-Fri)
WHEN DO YOU OFFER SALES?
End of season mark-down sales:
- Winter sale (approx. Mid December)
- Spring sale (approx. End of May)
Flash Sale’s often happen during major holidays.
Please join our mailing list if you would like to be notified of Sales. On joining our mailing list you will get 15% Off your first order.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY KNITWEAR?
We recommend dry cleaning any of your ELEVEN SIX knitwear. To minimize over cleaning we recommend spot cleaning where needed.
HOW DO I STORE MY KNITWEAR?
We suggest folding and not on hangers as knits can stretch and misshape very easily. Any wrinkles or folds can easily be removed with a hand-held steamer!
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF PILLING?
Pilling is caused by friction from everyday wear typically at contact areas.
Key tip: Be careful carrying your handbag against your sweater.
Watch the videos HERE + HERE for the correct way to use a fabric shaver (we like to use the Conair Fabric Shaver)
Key tip: Move the shaver in small circles over the pilled area. Careful not to press hard especially on textural surfaces.
WHAT DO I DO IF I GET A PULL OR A SNAG IN MY KNITWEAR?
Never cut off a pull or a snag in your knitwear otherwise it will cause a hole and stitches will ladder. It is best to tuck the snag through to the back face of the knitting with a needle or end of a pen with the lid on. See how video to show how HERE